yoga and wellness consultant
Foot Function Instructor
Sri. Sanjiv Kedia has over 21 years of international yoga teaching experience in Asia, Europe, Russia and UK. He has rendered his valuable services at schools, hospitals, hospitality industry, sport clubs, corporate offices, yoga therapy camps on various health ailments, Yoga and mobility workshops and also as a private trainer. He got introduced to the tradition of the Bihar School of Yoga at their ashram at Rikhiapeeth, India, and was inspired to start his journey of yoga after learning from Sri Swami Niranjananda Saraswati at the age of 14. He has acquired wisdom and knowledge through many well known yoga gurus, including Sri Sri Ravi shankar ji, Dr.Nagaratna and Dr. S.N Omkar.
Sanjiv is a constant learner with several degrees and certifications; he holds a Master’s degree in Yogic Science and Yoga Therapy from SVYASA University in Bangalore, India, and a certificate in Integrated Study of Naturopathy and Acupuncture from the Indian Research Institute for Integrated Medicine, Kolkata, India. He pursued studies on Patanjali yoga and herbal remedies under the guidance of Swami Ramdev ji Maharaj at his ashram in Haridwar,India and later in 2019 he was awarded with an Honorary Doctorate in Yoga and Wellness from the Triumph Global University in Bangalore,India. Sanjiv combines his profound knowledge of yoga with various techniques of ancient healing methods, such as Tibetan sound healing and Pranic healing. He recently added Functional Range Conditioning (FRC), Stick Mobility, Human biomechanics method corrective exercises specialization to his unique style and approach as a yoga teacher and wellness expert. He is also a sleep and recovery coach, a brain coach and a foot mechanics specialist.
His vision is to apply this knowledge in all aspects of human life, in physical as well as in spiritual ways and with the aim to improve human performance in everyday life. He is working to widely share yoga in its authentic and scientific way and to provide an understanding of therapeutic based applications.
- Masters in Yogic Sciences
- Honorary doctorate in yoga and wellness
- Yoga instructor course
- certificate course in Yoga Therapy
- Complete Advanced Oxygen Advantage Instructor
- Brain Coach Performance Certification
- Stick mobility Level 1 coach (First stick mobility coach in India)
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist (FRCms)
- Certificate course in Integrated therapy course in Acupunture, Yoga and Naturopathy
- The Biomechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialist Education (TBMM-CES)
- 100 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training (Level 1 &2) in Iyenger style
- 200 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training by Yoga alliance USA
- Certified in Tibetan Sound healing and chakra balancing
- Anti-gravity Yoga Teachers Training Level 1
- Neuroanatomy Foundations of Movement certified
- Sleep and Recovery Coach
- Registered member of Indian Yoga Association
- Foot mechanics and gait cycle analyst
- Foot Function Instructor Level-1